Book a Class
Classes are held in my home, located 15 minutes from Waikiki, 5 minutes from Kahala Mall.
All classes include:
still or sparkling water, sparkling juice, or green tea
tasty nibbles during class
a gourmet gift to take home
printed recipes and a rental apron
Lisa's professional tips for shopping, cooking, and eating healthfully
What to Expect:
Classes are held Monday through Friday from 11am to approximately 1:30pm.
Each class is private for you and your group. Class size is limited to 5 people.
The class is a combination of hands-on and demonstrative cooking. Some dishes have components that will be prepared in advance to save time during class.
No cooking experience is necessary. The only requirement is an open mind and a hungry stomach!
$95 per person + tax (2 person minimum)
Private classes for individuals are available for an additional cost.
How to Book a Class
1. Choose a menu from the Menus page
2. Submit your information through the Contact Form below.
3. You will get a response from me in a timely manner.
4. Once the date is set, you will receive an invoice from PayPal. Full payment is required to reserve your spot.
5. After your payment is complete, I will send you more details about the class.