Book a Cooking Class
For gift cards, please click here
Classes are held in my home, located 15 minutes from Waikiki, 5 minutes from Kahala Mall.
All classes include:
still water, sparkling water, or tea
a gourmet gift to take home
printed recipes and a rental apron
My professional tips for shopping, cooking, and eating healthfully
What to Expect:
Classes are held Monday through Friday from 10:30am to approximately 1:30pm
I teach one weekend class a month for those who are unable to attend on weekdays. Please message me to reserve.
For a list of state holidays, click here.
Each class is private for you and your group. Class size is limited to 5 people.
The class is a combination of hands-on and demonstrative cooking. Some dishes have components that will be prepared in advance to save time during class.
No cooking experience is necessary. The only requirement is an open mind and a hungry stomach!
$240 for 2 guests ($95 per guest thereafter, up to 5 total)
Private classes for individuals are available. Please inquire by email.
How to Book a Class
1. Choose a menu from the Menus page
2. Submit your information through the Contact Form below.
3. You will get a response from me in a timely manner.
4. Once the date is set, you will receive an invoice from PayPal. Full payment is required to reserve your spot.
5. After your payment is complete, I will send you more details about the class.